Promise is PROMISE

~ Sunday, June 8, 2008
I can't believe what i have actually done for the passed two weeks. For me i have actually wasted my time in front of the computer and mainly playing my games! From today onward until the end of SPM i won't install anymore games in my computer anymore. This is my promise to myself, to everybody of you and to GOD. If anyone of you finds me having games in my computer you can just hit me to death. LOL. Anyways school starts tomorrow and we have to get back to our schooling days. I can't wait to sit for SPM and i bet that period would be the most nerve striking period as our future depends on it. I have a dream. It's a secret until it is achieved :P No much to say here and trying to do something funny when i have the time so guys wait for the 'SURPRISE' and add oil in the studies!!! All the best in the coming days and let's strive for excellence!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) great to see your strong determination committing to pursue your study for your SPM. I shall support you in prayer and may you continue to find strength in HIM who strengthen you. JIA YOU!

Love,
Niko