FRIENDS! apa itu friends?

~ Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FRIENDS! It's good to make many many friends but sometimes we just have to be smart when mixing with them which we have to consider the place, the weather, the time and the situation =)

Tonight lor during seminar, arghhhh.... Don't know if i should speak it out here or not.Anyway since i'm this far already =)

The situation is kinda common among you guys. (i believe so)
There were friend A who asked me to go 'somewhere' at first but because that i don't like joining them so i simply rejected. Then the other group of friends actually asked me to go to that 'somewhere' also (*we all were actually in the same area) which i wanted to answer 'YES' so badly but then what friend A will gonna say or even think about me?

It made me "左右为难" and i decided not to go in the end...

It's hard to make a decision sometimes and have me missed so many things @@

Haiz....moral of the lesson is...DON'T MAKE ANY FRIENDS =)

0 comments: