FINALLY!!!

~ Sunday, November 30, 2008
I'm late for this post but I still want to say
SPM IS OVER!!!

Yesterday I went to listen law and I met many many friends weee...
Luckily we had a really nice instructor who called himself Mr.Ono and he was so hilarious that he can keep you awake for almost the whole KPP.
He is a Malay who can speak BM(duh~), Hokkien, Hakka, BS(bahasa Sarawak) and Chinese. GEng huh?
There's time when he asked students question and Tonyong was one of the victims =p

Mr.Ono: Are you stressed?

Tonyong:Yeah.

Mr.Ono: Why are you stressed?

Tonyong: I'm tired.

Mr.Ono: Why are you tired?

Tonyong: Not enough sleep.

Mr.Ono: I don't think so.

LOL!!! So that's all for yesterday. Everything going smoothly since it's HOLIDAYS!!! But getting bored at home.... Can't wait to go DAMAI!!!

0 comments: