屎!SHIT!!!

~ Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Went for the driving test today and everything went out so well until..... the last part :'(

First I went out to the route in Kancil 1. I am chosen to go to route B and I came back safely. Of course.

After that I went for uphill test which I was so scared of the most. But I passed!!!

I got so happy by that time cause I had passed the hardest shit in driving test then I went for parking and 3 points turning.

I was the first to do the parking and I managed to park my car and when I got out from the parking slot I was shouting like crazy!!! Deep in my heart of course.

Then I moved on straight to the 3 points turning which I don't really give a damn on it cause it is so easy for me during practise.

Okay, so I drove into 3 points turning space and yeah I reversed and I saw the exit which I can pass once I move my car to there and I got so excited but literally I reversed slightly too much!

I had already stopped my car and at that time I could only see 3 pairs of money eyes coming toward me in slow-mo. I can see their mouths saying MO----NE----Y---- and LU---I !!!

But they didn't ask for mone. Luckily!

I was stunned by them cause I didn't know what I did wrongly?!?!

THey asked me to come out and the pointed me where the Kancil's bumper has MASUK the white line!

They failed me straight which then made me my worst day ever!!!

I felt like crying that time but there's no shoulder for me to lie on :'(

SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY SAD!!!

Lesson of the story: Don't EVER think negatively before your exam!!!

0 comments: