Random update.

~ Friday, December 18, 2009

Eng dao nephew, Joshua Su


Uncle (me) with Joshua.
Joshua:" Uncle! Pimples!!! "


Joshua and my mom. Ang ang bo hai lang.


This little Joshua likes camera so much!!! Parents' unfluence. Haha

Looking at the last photo, I thought of myself when I was young, when I was still in my mom's hands. I remember when I was young, my mom was a tailor. She worked at home and she had lots of clothes to rush every day. I was the naughty one playing with my cousins and she had to do her work while watching over me. She's the one who raised us, 3 brothers up as my daddy worked at Damai and he had less time to spend with us. My mom is like a supermom to me. She cares for me, she loves me, and protects me and she gives me what I want ( most of the time). I feel so pampered. There's times I rebel too! When I grow up, I find myself rebel more and more, especially to my mom. I shout at her, I ignore her, I get angry at her, but don't worry. I never hit her. However, she's still the one I love, I respect, and I must thanks. If it wasn't her, I'm worse than what I am today. I love you mom.

0 comments: