Unwasted Thursday

~ Thursday, November 12, 2009
Thursday, a day which always seems normal to me. I believe same goes to the others especially workers. As for me, I used my Thursday to the fullest, accompanied by friends and family.

Well, we celebrated our last day at school today. Brunch treated by our beloved MUET teacher, Mdm Maria. Gathered at Jiing Der's house after school. We then decided to go Velocity Indoor Go-Karting which provides Laser Tag too. Of course, we played laser tag. It was hell lots of fun! Can you believe that I sweated so much for just playing 20 minutes in an air-conditioned classroom-size battlefield? I've learned something too. Never underestimate girls! They scored higher than me and some of them were tricky too! Haha.

After that, we went to the hawker stall besides Jubilee Stadium for drinks. I don't know if the stall owner was drunk or was he usually behaving like that but this afternoon he was talking craps. He claimed that his drinks can cure impotence and the customer was laughing at us. It's embarrassing man. Besides that, he asked us if we want drinks like KKJ or CCB. You know what he meant. He was actually being expected when you see the menu. It has some seriously stupid but yet funny names for the drinks like Kungfu Panda, CJ7, Go Hek Goes Tang...etc. Enough of talking, enjoy the photos.


My classmates and ME!

I bet you know which one is it

Enlarge the photo to see the menu CLEARLY!

Last but not least!

The boys team.

0 comments: