The 100th post

~ Monday, November 2, 2009
I'm hereby to congratulate myself for writing the 100th post. Well, that's not the part.

Looking back at the posts I have long written, it brings me lots of memories, which I have almost forgotten. From classmates to buddies, from buddies to family, I remember bits by bits for what I have done in the past. I'm thankful for having such influential bunch of friends and of course, my family. Let's skip the thanksgiving part. Well, I'm just feeling random to post this as I see it's gonna be my 100th post. There's actually something I wanted to share with you people.

I wonder if you all have heard of Mental's Block before. Just an extra information for the bloggers who frequently suffer from this 'disease'. I read about it in the Borner Post few days ago and before that, I thought I was the only one suffering from Mental's Block. It seems that almost everyone does! Haha! It's advised that one can take a rest or a cup of cappucino to stimulate the brain to think. There's no need to be necessarily coffee to stimulate your brain, you may find what your own stimulator is. For my case, it comes spontaneously. You can apply that as well. Things you see, hear or even talking about can come handy when you need ideas to blog. Take the writing easily, you might get stressed easily when you have nothing on your mind. Don't force yourself to think for ideas, let them come for you. Those were just my opinion. Cheers readers =)

0 comments: