Heh heh! I'm leaving.

~ Wednesday, January 6, 2010
It finally comes to this post. Yes, I am leaving. Leaving the place I loved the most, leaving the place where I grew up, leaving the place where I know many familiar faces, leaving the place where almost all the sweet memories are, leaving the place I miss the most every time I go traveling.

It was in the mid of the year 2009 when I went to Malacca for the interview of Malaysia Flying Academy (MFA). I actually passed the assessment tests and interview but then I lied, because I was still hesitating. I scared I might made the wrong decision of my life.But Thanks God, the decision was decided reaching the end of Dec and I was so glad about it. My parents, my brothers, my grandma, my friends and church members give full support on my decision to become a pilot. I must thank you all especially my family lar as they not only give moral support but financial too. Am thankful to the One behind all these, Lord. Thank you.

I'm leaving on the 10th this month, Sunday. It's a tough journey, but I know I ain't alone, I have Jesus to walk the path of my life with me =)

P/S: If you have a dream of your own, grab tight to it and chase after it. Always remember opportunity doesn't come twice.

5 comments:

Christina *ThE DreAmeR* said...

Hey,alan..take care ow...add oil...i knw u sure can de... i m lukin forward when the time u come back...god bless...^^

kutuv-ian =) said...

all the best :)

ming wei said...

Glad that you achieve your aim.. Go there and learn to be a good pilot.. next time bring all youth member without any charge..wakkaa...take care then, bro!

Ordinary Human Being said...

weeee future pilot... !!!

Kay said...

So happy for you. All the best to you! I shall ride your plane next time! =)

-Kay