First exam

~ Sunday, January 24, 2010
Well, nothing much is going on last week. Wake up at 7every morning (except on Physical Training days which we have to reach field at 6.30a.m), get ready, take my early breakfast at the cafeteria, head into class and wait for the time to pass. Same routine goes on and on every weekdays. After class at 5, you can choose to sleep, hang around with friends or get yourself into the field and play some balls. Once you're satisfied with your day, head to the cafeteria and settle your dinner there. One thing I like about West M'sia, the sky is still so bright at 7p.m! Talking about the food, am getting used to it already. Curry is served EVERYDAY and some times I kinda like the food there although having had heard many bad comments about the food.

My first PPL exam falls on Tuesday. Then followed by Wed and maybe Friday? Will be heading to Malacca Town and meet with Yu Full and Tonyong. Am looking forward to it. Miss you guys so much!!!

Found myself a church to go and I joined the cell group there. Kinda like it 'cos there's no much different from the church I go in Kch. Not much different as in the system and preaching. So yeah, I think I'll be going there consistently.

I guess that's all for now. Pray for me and wish me luck!