Heh heh ;)

~ Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Decided to delete the last post. No specific reason needed =)

Well, I must say I had a good day today! I mean I am having it! Just came back from a good run outside the academy. Haven't been sweating so hard for months! Miss it!

THings are good here till . . . I got this stupid memorandum from the Finance & Administrative Manager here. Remembering last week before I left the academy for Kuala Lumpur, I had unintentionally left the light and fan switched on! Silly me. Serve me right for getting the memo. Handed in the reply stating the reasons why I had left the electrical applications switched on today. Praying hard for not getting punishment or the worse get grounded for that.

FYI, I'll be going Singapore this weekend if I don't get grounded! Oh please Mr.Kee (Finance & Administrative Manager) don't do this to me! :( I shall stop here for this post.

P/S: DCAT Exams in approx 17days.