Going suku

~ Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Months before SPM I was still planning what to do right after SPM - GAming everyday, GO out everyday, Go work? and a lot of stupid plans.

For now everything seems to be getting boring. THis is the most time wasting period which is after SPM when most of the students either stay at home staring at the monitor for 24hours a week or go to work to earn some penny =p

I started thinking and thinking and thinking these few days and of course have been feeling REGRET for so damn lots of things which I didn't fullfill or do it right.
I even thought of my future - What am I going to do in the future? Form6? College? If so which college am I going?

I really wish to get in to a college and don't wish to go back to 'ahem' UNIFORM life but the expenditure and the fees to study in college is too costly.
Loans is a must to study in college but what bothers me so much is that can I really graduate, get a good job and pay the loans? Instead I'll burden my parents MORE and MORE!
Everything is too late to be regret about now. Darn stupid ALAN!!!

0 comments: