LovinG YOU

~ Friday, December 12, 2008
Found a passage full of short but lovingly cute sentences the other day and I'll just post up some of it.
Viewers might can use it to ahem 'kao loi' or say it to ur lover! =p

1. Lives are for living I live for you
Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you
Hearts are for beating mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?

2. You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must
be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and I am always a bad shooter
because I Miss You Always...

3. If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I
would be rich enough to come and see you..!!

4. I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !

5. If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have
to live a day without you.

That's all about it for today and hope you find it interesting.
Get a boyfriend/girlfriend now while stocks last! muahahaha =p

0 comments: