My heart goes bor bor bor boring!

~ Monday, December 29, 2008
Daddy woke me up at 8.30 and asked me to get prepared for the driving lesson later on.

As usual I wake up, pangsai, take my shower and I am prepared!

Went to B and C routes today and learned some parking today. But it actually took my 4 hours there!!! Well not because I'm a slow learner but my 'sifu' teaches few students at a time. Sigh~ So i had to WAIT and Wait. Almost gone nuts there sitting doing shit.

Okay back to the afternoon, went to the Spring with mommy. Tried 1901's hotdog and it's just OKAY for me and my mom claimed that AirAsia provides tastier HOTDOG.

My mom bought some pillows for the 'guest room' while I bought 2 tee-shirts from Giodano. Just for some casual wearing.

After that we moved on to the 'Ily Boutique' at the area opposite of my house.

I tried a shorts which look cute on me. Why? You can actually see my butt shape so damn clear when I wear it. LOL but I ended up leaving it there ='( If...IF there's a bigger size!!! urghhzzz

Nothing much for today and I did some facial treatment thanks to Mrs.Su wah hahaha. Bye bii!!

0 comments: