What I did on my birthday

~ Saturday, October 31, 2009
Sorry for the late update. Alright, I'm gonna share what I did on 30th of Oct 2009. It wasn't an usual Friday as it was my birthday. I woke up thinking how my friends gonna celebrate it with me, what am I getting, and stuffs. I went school and my friends were ignoring me. How naughty! Later then they wished me Happy Birthday. Not a surprise though. But... they were keeping it until after school. They tried to surprise me by bringing a cake into the class but I had expected something like that could happen. Thanks for the effort though. I ain't easy to get surprised =P It was CHocolate Ice-cream Cake and I have to tell you it was so nice! I never like Chocolate Ice-cream but hey! Chocolate Ice-cream made into cake, it's something! My beloved classmates were actually late for meetings and some of their parents were waiting for them when they celebrated my birthday in class. I was so touched. Thank you very much classmates!

 *Credits to JiingDer for the photos.




My beloved classmates locking me up in the classroom. =(

 

 I still couldn't figure out why Qiang Bin was more excited than me.


Smart Hugh who smashed my head into the cake.

That was the first part. Later on Friday evening, we headed to Hollywood Steamboat at 4 and 1/2 miles. The first present I received that evening was a birthday card from Debra Chia. It was a World's Greatest Buddy card. Friends arriving group by group and we started eating. Got my second present from my classmates. The present is kinda kinky. What do you have in mind? Condoms? Guess what? It's 2 pairs of G-string for male! Branded some more (Playboy). Alright, back to the place. They actually serve quite a plenty of ready-made food like friend rice, mee, tomato mee and chicken. There's chicken cheese sausage which I liked very much! As for the marinated meats, they didn't attract me. They were just salty. After eating, got my third present from my beloved gang. It's a photo frame and a graduation 'tube' with a wishing card inside. What I was really touched was the little corner with my parents' encouragement words in it. Am touched by my friends' effort too! Love you all. ENjoy the photo.


The people.



Hugh is in action again.




 Yummylicious? Not really =P



My beloved buddies of all time.



Matt got emo later on. Guess he's worried over his Final next week.



The presents



The photo frame. Look nice right? Love it!



World's Greatest Buddy. Nyahahaha! Am touched reading what she wrote behind it.


Kinky G-string from my classmates

The hand-made card.



My parents'. *touched*

Had my greatest birthday. Love you all for the effort. May the friendship lasts. As for daddy and mummy, I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waooo your friend put such big effort in making you birthday sooooo memorable.... *clap*
is not easy to make up something like this

Alan Su said...

Hi anonymous! Mind to include ur name nx time? Thank you.
Yeah... they are really good friends of mine. Glad to know them