I'm back!!!

~ Sunday, June 21, 2009
As many of my fans have requested, which is updating my blog, here I am to update it and try to keep it consistent.

Whooooo~~~ It's been months since my last update. For your information, I'm currently studying Form6 in GRSS (Green Road Secondary School) . Paid a visit to Singapore before Form6 started and went to Malacca on the second week after Form6 started =D

Just got home from Star Cineplex. Was spending quality time with friends watching "I Corrupt All Corps". The movie was so so and I don't want to talk about it here. It was a surprise to see Kay and Jun Da joining us for the movie. Talking about Kay, she's leaving Kuching to pursue her studies in Taylor's. She can be a talkative one in class and she's so friendly! She's just sitting next to me in class and it's so sad to hear that she's not coming to school anymore starting next week. Wish I could have spent more time with her. Will treasure the friendship =)

After the movie, Debra brought us home with her Viva. Woo~~ First time sitting in a Viva. Hahaha XD

There's more to come and remember to pay a visit to my blog more often.

0 comments: