Keep In Touch eh

~ Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Another typical day is gonna end soooooon!
Went to the library with Jing Der today. He went home after studying his Biology for only an hour plus. Haha... He said he couldn't stand it anymore then he left the library leaving me alone there.

Did some exercises just now then . . pizzas!!! Have a feeling that the exercises that I did just now were useless =(

Alright. Enough for the happenings today. Boring eh? Here today, I want to share something to do with 'Keep In Touch'.


I believe 'Keep In Touch' is so common among the people out there. Whenever someone leaves they use to say 'keep in touch eh!'. There's nothing wrong about it but it's funny for my case. Whenever I say 'keep in touch', I never really contact the person anymore. HAHA! That's why I always try to avoid saying 'keep in touch' to my friends cause I believe it brings the opposite - 'Don't find me eh!'. For an example, I have a best friend, and we're still but not that close anymore and she is Tonyong. She just left Kuching to pursue her studies in Brisbane roughly a month ago and before she left, we promised to 'keep in touch' and of course Skype and so on... But then we didn't even chat through MSN for so damn long!!! I think I kinda miss her now ( friendly missing) that's why I post this up =D Besides, I used to have really close friends back in my ex-school before Green Road and I think I said the magic word 'keep in touch', now I have almost forgotten some of their names! Imagine the power of the magic! Haha... Was just kidding though.

Anyway, it depends on you how you see 'keep in touch'. I believe Tonyong is just too busy with her homework. And since I left Kuching Town No.1 and met new friends in Green Road, that's why I got lost of contacts with them.

That's all for crapping today and stay tuned. Your lifetime host show-alansu911.blogspot.com!

1 comments:

JO3 Ang ... said...

Alan su the lovely pig ,
how bout me ?
tend 2 4got me ?
squeeze you !