Laughing hurts

~ Thursday, June 25, 2009
This happened yesterday during our chemistry class and I decided to post it up today. Here's the story.

Yesterday, we had our chemistry class as usual in the chemistry lab. Our teacher used the projector to show us how the atoms are bonded together, ...etc. Then here comes some dialogue.

Debra: Teacher! I couldn't see the image at the bottom part.
Teacher: You couldn't see it? Ok.

At that time, I was trying to tease teacher by asking her to pull up the projector screen so Debra can see the image. Who knows right before I said it out, she reached her hand to the projector screen and tried to pull the screen higher. I broke into laughs so loud that I think the teacher felt humiliated. I couldn't stop laughing. It's so damn funny when you have something funny and before you say it out, it happens. I can assure that you'll laugh in tears. Although my eyes were almost closed laughing so loud, I can see the teacher was pointing at me as she laughed too. I felt guilty after that but I didn't apologize. Couldn't lose my dignity =P

This morning, we had two periods of Pengajaran Am with Cikgu Sarah. When I passed by her table, she asked me,

Cikgu Sarah: Alan, why did you laugh at Pn.Anni? You know what? The whole office was laughing too!
Me: Err... I didn't do it on purpose. I was . . .
Cikgu Sarah: Never mind. It's ok.
Me: Hehe... (embarrassed). Sorry teacher.

Arghhhh... now I feel deeply sorry for my chemistry teacher. I shouldn't have laughed...
.
.
.
so loudly.
Hope you wouldn't mind about it. Sorry.

0 comments: