Crazy Life Routine

~ Thursday, September 24, 2009
Wooo... At last. Am having my free time now. Just came back from a Barbeque Gathering with friends. Miss them so much. Especially my classmates. Photos are to be uploaded ASAP. Let me brief what I have done for these few days since I came back from camp. I kept going out with friends. From McD to THe Spring and from THe Spring to 4Points Sheraton. I had left no time for my homework and there's too much to be done. Another friend is leaving us soon, just within a month =( I still remember the last time we sent Evan Sun at the airport when he left for KL to further his studies. But then he's now with us in Kuching, for RAYA Holidays. As for LLoyd, who is leaving us soon, I have no idea when is he coming back. Few years I perhaps? Friends leaving one by one. Sooner or later, those taking SEM at Taylor's are going to end their course. Which means, they're going to apply UNIs and there's a probability of leaving Malaysia. Which also means they'll be coming back less and less. Or might not gonna come back anymore. Grr... Am thinking too much again. Let's just appreciate what we have before we lose it. Enjoy the photos.


Just call 1300-13-xxxx and I'll be there in no time!

The Su's. Pauline Su and Alan Su =)

Five brothers. Shane, Me, Evan, Matt and Emilio. Ks is missing.

Evan's signature pose. Biting upper lip =]

"Photo taking is strongly prohibited in Padini Outlet!" Who cares =)

F4. Emilio, Matthew, Me and Evan

Me! Evan, Debra and Matthew

Notice Evan's mouth =P

Evan Sun, Matthew CHO, Debra Chia and Me =)

Chocolate cupcakes' excitement

Miss Pauline posed for the judge.

Evan's on audition. I think he posed.

0 comments: