I'm Back =)

~ Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Hi guys. I'm back! Joined the 3days 2nights camp at Permai Resort. Let me brief what have we done over there. On the first day, we took part in the SIB Amazing Race part 2. We had to build a basket using straws to hold an egg and later on we had to search throughout the jungle for the missing cabins and tree houses and fill in the number. Then we're given IQ tests and we moved on to Cafe for the following task, which was crossword puzzle. Thanks to my Team Leader, Thian Mei, we skipped the rest of the questions and moved on to the final stage which is Jungle hall. Although it was raining, everyone was so passionate to continue. We ended up getting second place. Not bad not bad =)

At first when I reached my cabin, I was like " oh man... no air-cond? no tv? It's gonna be freakingly hot! "
But thanks God it rained on the first day which then caused the place to be cold and windy. We had great sleep over there. The fan was switched to 2 only and it's cold enough to put everyone to dreamland. The food was nice too, if you're not being picky enough. No photos taken from my phone and will try my best to get photos from the cameramen and upload it. It's personally recommended to have your holiday over there with your family or friends. There's a nice beach too. Overall the camp was fun. Learned the lesson that we'll never love someone or something to the fullest. We're always lack in love. As for those who are less adorable, we have to learn to love them more. 'Cause we're all creation of God. And God made everyone special. I've also learned that the love originated from God. When we love someone, we have to base on morals or else we're gonna hurt them. And finally, Jesus Christ is the role model of the love. HE sacrificed for us and bleed, in order to cleanse our sins. I guess that's all I've learned.

On the second day, we play the "Life Game". We're started as children / teenagers and we can choose to study or game. Then we grew up. We worked. We earned. We gambled. We bought houses, stocks. We got married. It was called "Life Game" because it was made like what we're experiencing in the society, in the world today. At the end of the game, we had to burn all the properties we had. The purpose? It's clear enough. We can't bring our properties with us after we have died. Everything we have on Earth can't be brought with us. It's the life, the soul, that left. That's why we have to accept Lord Jesus before HE comes again, before the judgement.

Alright. I guess that will do the job briefing what we have done in the camp. Now, let me introduce you the new member of Su's Family, Joshua Su!!! He is born on 20th of September 2009. And he is my little nephew! Gosh... I couldn't believe I am officially an uncle now!!! After being called 'uncle' at the canteen for so long! I can't tell you how adorable he is until you see the pics below. Enjoy =)



The new member of Su's family. Joshua Su.

Joshua: " ooohhhh~~~"

Joshua: "Ooops!! Some1's taking my photo."

My vain brother with his baby Joshua. So cute isn't he. I meant Joshua.

Lastly, cute Joshua with his handsome kaka (uncle / 小叔 ) *ahem*

0 comments: