Surprise!

~ Thursday, September 10, 2009
Alright, as I have promised in the previous post. There you go. Updates! Sorry to keep you all waiting. I have no idea why I wasn't into blogging lately. Will try to keep updating in the future. I guess I have said that before. Hrm...

Anyways, below are some photos I've taken during my second visit to Singapore. You might be wondering what a mid-schooler likes Singapore so much. Tell you what, this place was awesome at the first time I visited it. It's convenient as you can travel the whole Singapore with an EZ-Link card which allow you to use the bus service and MRT. Besides, they are shopping malls everywhere and you wouldn't get starved as long as you have cash with you cause they have food court in every single shopping mall too!

However, through my second visit, I find that Singapore is rather boring. I still love Kuching very much. Probably it's because it is where I was born. Singaporean do not have much entertainment. They seem to be workaholic or stressful students who compete with time and repeat the same routine over and over again. They are too conquered by the technologies that their social range isn't getting any bigger. Hope I don't hurt any Singaporean's feeling. It was just my thinking.
Alright! Enough of talking. Enjoy the photos.



My buddy next to me in Esplanade Mall near CityHall.

Music is my life? Not really... =)

Live band in Concert Hall, Esplanade. They were doing the sound checking though.

Tadah! A pic with Merlion (from far) =P

Skip this =)

In the center of nowhere in Esplanade!

A forum body where dancers gather around and show their moves. Found in Espanade.

Candy Empire. $3.80/100g for the candy. Crazy huh? Make sure you don't bring your girlfriend inside or else your wallet gonna bleed.

A must try Soya Bean Ice-cream from Mr.Bean!



First try on the Subway Sandwich. It was nice!! Freshly made with loads of ingreedients!

1 funny thing about S'pore. When there's a little queue, people start to follow and queue. So, when you see such long queue it dosn't mean the food is nice. =)

With a little curiosity, I decided to queue.



Sizzling hot Takoyaki ( Octopus ball )

Takoyaki. Wasn't as nice as I had been expecting.

Insight of Takoyaki

Err... Look at the Takoyaki!

See! I told you it's hot!

Sugarcane + Lemon from hawker stall. Wanna know the difference? It's refreshing!

Chicken Satay and Pork Satay from hawker stall

Teo Chew ooO Jian (Fried Oyster) from hawker stall

Fish Pot! ( I think it can be called that way =) )

The fire was so fierce that it almost burned my uncle's sleeve!

My Uncle, Aunty, Amy JJ, brother and me!

Swan Lake, Botanic Garden

Swan Lake, Botanic Garden - Tam Jiak Swan looking for food

Swan Lake, Botanic Garden - A pair of Swans

Botanic Garden - Err... Orchid?

Botanic Garden - A weird tree with furry furry leaves

Botanic Garden - Mushy mushy

Botanic Garden - Mushy again!

Singapore chicken rice. This was from Tian Tian Chicken Rice in Maxwell Foodcourt. Not recommended.

My favourite drinks - Lime Juice!

My last meal in Singapore. Feeling hungry? =D

0 comments: