Weekends?

~ Monday, September 14, 2009
What a weekend I had. As you have seen in the previous posts, I have gone out so frequently that my mum questioned me if I have really put effort on studying. Nonetheless, she has been hearing complaints from other teachers saying how noisy I am in class. Hello? The whole class is noisy ok? And is it just because I'm the son of the one who runs the canteen, that's why they all have to 'shoot black canon' on me? Which in the other word - stabbing me. I feel pathetic for the teachers who have said anything bad about me. Guess the teachers were noisy as well back in their years in school. Why is it so? It's proven. They gossip! Gahhh!!! GTH! Teachers don't mean everything. We're 18 and we don't have to listen every sh*t you say!

Wasn't feeling great for these few days. Although I seemed happy in front of the others, I was still feeling unpleasant. Unpleasant of the feeling that I was being betrayed, or wasn't being threaten as a good friend. Probably because I felt that they are not being genuine enough. Had been questioning myself "What am I to you all?". Or perhaps I was thinking too much? I have no idea. It was put to an end when I decided to forget about it. I guess I was just thinking too much.

Just a random update. I think it's better to express it out better than keeping it inside. Had enough of keeping problems in me. Off to bed!

P/S: Looking forward to another weekend with friends before camp!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

noisy la you! haha