2nd day of semester

~ Wednesday, May 7, 2008
HOLY ****!!! Today we had physics paper3 only which started at 10.30 till 12.00. Last night i was walking around my house, listening to songs and did nothing at all. I don't have a physics reference book for me to learn and i ended up reading 'Jungle of Hope' synopsis. Then i slept at 12 as usual. The start of a new day!!! In the early morning i pooped once at home already. Don't know wad happened to my stomach it kept aching even when i was already at school. In the end i dealed the 3rd 'business' at school. After that, i stayed in the class doing my revision. Physics experiment was uncountable!!! I couldn't finish learning them so i spotted some experiment myself and then ready up for the paper. When i got the paper i was like...OH HELL!!! WHAT IS THIS?!?! The calculation part was easy actually but i got it wrong!!! Can u believe that i can get it wrong for a simple calculation like (pie)(r)(square)?!! When i looked into section B which is the report part. There're 2 questions, 1 is about the acceleration and the other 1 is about the inteference. I answered the 1st question and then i was sitting there with my mind blank!!! I was thinking on how to do the 2nd question. Guess what? I ended up finishing 1 only. But the damn lucky thing is...there's an 'arahan' saying that ANSWER 1 QUESTION ONLY FOR SECTION B. I was like WOW when my friends told me this. Thx GOD!!! Despite this, i had really did bad in the section A. Perfection from Preparation,熟能生巧 from Mr.Ang was so right, i'm so regret for not listening him... haiz... There's still 15days left and much more papers to go until the holidays. GOGOGO!!! 加油!!!

0 comments: