Hollllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

~ Friday, May 30, 2008
Streamyx is killing me lately. I can't get online for 2days!!! Luckily tmnet sent 2guys to my house today and got it fixed :) so relieved now! Hoorayy~~~ For me, this holiday was supposed to be playing and relaxing myself but many of my friends them use this time to revise and prepare for SPM. They had me got nervous and worried as well. So starting next week i might use part of my time to do my revision. Week without parents at home is really tiring. I have to feed my dad's fish, bring my Angel out to pee pee and ngg ngg, and da bao for me and my grandma. I actually cooked once only for my lunch and i felt some satisfaction =) But then no more cooking i'll do cause it's tiring and i'm lazy to wash those pots after cooking. Life is so nice without going school but we have used to go school since we're young so it'll be feeling awkward to stay at home and find no where our teachers are. So i'll still miss the school sometimes. Talking about school, especially primary school i really miss my friends. For those who views this profile and especially who is my 'old' friend please leave ur name and phone number so i can contact you. I just want to gather up so really close 'old' friends and hang out and have a dinner. For those who still have contact with me are Tonyong, Chuan Khai, Faustine, Po Yeah, Ying Ting, Wan Joo, Fanny and who else? Oh my God no more =.= Hope to see you guys again and the memory back in primary was really sweet =) Let's apprecriate what we have now and leave no regret behind us. Cheeers!!!

0 comments: