4th day of semester

~ Friday, May 9, 2008
Ahhh...at last i can rest down and write something here. Today was so nice!!! I can't believe i actualy studied add maths till 2a.m and went to sleep. Then i woke up at 5.30 and felt a bit dizzy in my head. How i wish to continue sleeping but bo bien it's exam week and the add maths started at 7.10!!! Today i had currypuff and NESTLE MILO!!! The currypuff was so hot and fresh and i hurt my tongue. LOL. Then i started my revision within the rushing minutes. I could only review back what i have learnt but i remembered nothing haha. Then we had our add maths paper. At first section A and the 1st question was easy. It was about simultaneous equation which we were so familiar with. Then it's getting harder and harder and more confusing!!! I slowly giving it up and i was so mad that i can't even do the simple one. Or should i say it looked simple but it was hard. Haha sounds better. Then i really bo sim after that and we had our BI paper1 at 10. There're only 2questions which took me about 2hours to complete it. I can say my marks for essays will be very low this time. I didn't like what i have written there and i had no more time to write another one. I was so distracted by the view outside the window and i couldn't come out with points to write. **** those students who played basketball under the stricking sun!!! So stupid... After the tests i stayed back at school just to attend my add maths tuition at 2. Actually i went to play basketball also after the tests :) but i'm not stupid hahaha!!! Then around 12.40 i went to ISCF club. They played movie today and the movie was based on a true story. It was about a successful woman who made income of more than 200millions monthly or anually. The woman who's name is Dora Lai was really a successful woman working for a company that sells share or investment or something like that. When she was young, her father took her and her little brother out of the house then until today she turned to be a successful one. She loved her family especially her mom but she had no time to care for them. When she wanted to meet her mom (they haven't been meeting each other for a long time) , she offered her mom an apartment slot beside hers. We can truely see how rich she was. But then her mom prefered to stay in the old house which is really old and small.... Starting months ago before the visit she had already been varified that she had cancer which is something to do with her pulmonary. She had been to America to look for the best doctor and through the doctor in Hong Kong, she got her report from Dr.Robinson. The report showed that her cancer can't be cured and wanted her to prepare. One day, she got fainted and was sent to the hospital. Then... sorry the story was kinda long for me to tell you guys here. It's a 耶稣见证 and i think it can be easily found in your church. All you to do is ask~ Just now, i went to the Chemistry tuition at Sri Sarjana. The class was so noisy easpeciall when there're Pauline and Desmond. They are so damn hell noisy even me also lose to them. LOL. I wasn't paying attention to the teacher at all and that's why i couldn't get what he was teaching all the night. The tuition finished at 9 andon my way back home, i saw a kerisa beside my car and insie it, there was an 'agua'!!! So gross!!! I was observing what he was doing and he was looking into the mirror and touched his face, LIKE A GIRL!!! The way she swung her hands, i mean the way he swung his hands was so alike a girl's act. NIGHTMARE!!! Luckily i was born to be normal hiak hiak hiak!!! Feel so relaxed now after the add maths paper but still have to go for PBK tomorrow. NO!!! The deadly history paper1 & 2 are falling on MONDAY as well. NO!!! Kinda stress out thinking of it. Anyways, Friday night is my time to relax and do what i wanted to. Friday Night's Tradition!!! (FNT) I will stop here for today. Tata~

0 comments: