First day of semester!!!

~ Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Last night was a nightmare, i studied till 12 only then i was tired already. i was planning to wake up at 3 to continue my revision on Chemistry and Biology. Who knew the weather was so nice that i kept on sleeping till 5.30. What i was thinking last night was, i'll just have to give up chemistry cause i didn't even 'touch' my chemistry last night. So this morning i woke up as usual and i was so nervous again like ALWAYS. I reached school at 6.25 and i had a bread with egg and sauces inside with a pack of chocalate milk. Yum yumm.... After that i went to my class and started revising again. My mind was thinking some other things and i couldn't concentrate. But thanks to my friends Teo Wee shien, he asked me to study the experiment he has spotted and guess what? The experiment was given in the paper3!! I was so happy and feel thankful for him. But when it goes to Biology, i was like a dead fish!!! WTH?!?! I didn't even know how to do!!! I thought Biology would be easier than Chemistry but it turned upside down. So sad that i didn't do well in my Biology!!! NO!!!! Guess it's time for me to gain my energy. Tata~~~ zzZZZ

0 comments: