just a little bit more!!!

~ Tuesday, May 20, 2008
finally it came to Tuesday! Remember 2weeks ago when the exam has juz started i was like thinking when will we end this? Who knows time flies so fast and two days left to have my HOLIDAYS!!! Hip Hip HOOORAY~~!!! There's somthing that have me can't really put down during holidays, which is my exam. I really had done bad in it and there're still add maths paper 1, EST paper 1 and Modern Mathematics paper 1 left. I must do well in these last 3 papers!!! Lately Maple Anniversary is here again, for those maplers bet them have hunted some maple weapon ad huh? Had promised to stop gaming in early but then... oh well power of holidays~ LOL. Went to After Three for lunch the other day and Fish Market for dinner last night. Will post the pics out when i am free. Have to stop here to study! Gambate yo~~~~~ tata~!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi Alan, fist time visiting your blog. Finally you are in a semester holiday break now. It is ok to take some break and rest doing holidays. But do remember what you have promised, let go of your "GAMES" after the holidays, "SEAL" it! :) All the best for your Form5 education life and do enjoy it. I'm praying for you brother. I'm now preparing for my camp which is on next Friday, and at the mean time setting up mt resume in looking for job. Take care of ah po.. TATA