3rd day of semester

~ Thursday, May 8, 2008
As usual i didn't do my revision last night. I went for physics tuition last night and had my dinner there with my friends. The class was so noisy as always but i learned a lot there mainly about form4 topics. Then i reached home at 10 and due to the hungryness, i cooked MAGGIE CURRY and fried an egg. I squeezed some lime into my bowl of noodles and it tasted like GOD OF NOODLES!!! Guys you must try this out it is so nice!!! Then i went to online and did some surfing and chatting then i went to bed at 12. Just before i slept i read some pages of the BI synopsis :P This morning my mom gave me a morning call at around 4 and she said " ALAN!!! R u gonna wake up and study?" I simply replied a 'No mom i'm tired' then kept on sleeping till 5.30. It was a nice day for me!!! Today i had a currypuff and NESTLE LATTE!!! Then i went to class n started my revision. Thx to Kevin's Terminal Tiga sinopsis, i read the book of his while he's on duty. Then i had my BM paper3 started at 7.20. BM was so hard for me. I had it wrong and blank for some section. There's a question for changing the paragraph into ayat ajuk. HELLO?! What the hell is that? Then i simply answered it and moved on to the next question. It came to my favourite part of paper3, peribahasa!!! Guess what this time? I had it blank also. The paper this time is hard. Even the komsas part had my head spinning thinking of the points to write. At 10.10, i had my BI paper3. BI paper3 was kinda easy at the front which is objective but starting the poems part i started to kin tio. I never read the synopsis of those poems and i could only answered them based on my memory. LOL? I finished BI paper earlier than i thought then i watched the view outside of the window. (I'm juz sitting beside windows) There're bunch of Malays kicking ball at the court. The ball they're kicking was not a football, it's a basketball!!! We can see how stupid or should i say how desperate they were to play football. Then i observed the clouds above the sky!!! They are so pretty and i can see images from them like soldier, man blowing fire (lol?), big bird and etc. I realised that the world is so big and we're so small. Thx to the mighthy God who created all these including you and me. Ahha about yesterday, i saw BIG BUSES in the friendship park and there're all the NS students paying visit to MR.ZHENG HO. Hahaha... Talking about NS, have you ever wondered if you'll get selected to join the NS? How i wish for not getting selected after my SPM! Muahahaha guess that's all for today my dear diary. I know it's kinda boring reading my blog but this is the place where i can express myselff and note down what i have been thorugh or what i have done. :) tata~

0 comments: