5th day of exam

~ Monday, May 12, 2008
Today was all about SEJARAH!!! The deadly subject. Last night i studied from 8 to 11 then after that i feel asleep. I was planning to wake up at 2 to study again but then the bed was so damn seducing. So...as expected i continued sleeping. LOL. This morning i reached school very late at 6.50, because of that Lloyd!!! Then i went to class i read through the text book for a while. This morning was not into the mood of revising. 7.20 the exam started. The structure question n essay question were so damn hard!!! There's nothing to talk about the paper as i guess i''ll fail my sejarah. Then after the recess we had the objective paper for sejarah. Oh GOD!!! I finished it in 10minutes like that then went dozed off. I din even double check them and all the answers were from my shooting skill :P so bo sim today lor... Then Chris's mom brought us to SunnyHill for ice-cream. It was not bad but i still prefer Mc.Donald's, my all time favourite. Tomorrow we'll be having Chemistry! Science subjects again, and i am dying. Pray for me if possible. Thank you!!!

0 comments: