Bye bye Final!

~ Monday, October 26, 2009
Yeeee HA! Just finished my last 2 papers of Chemistry and PA. Feel so relieved! Went to Hart'z Chicken for lunch to celebrate Chee Wei's 18th birthday. Happy Birthday to you again if you're reading this. Had fun chit-chatting at the place. ALmost vomited though. Bloated.

Just came back from Waterpark at BDC. Haven't been swimming for months! I miss the water, although I'm a little bit of aqua-phobia. Felt the muscles in every part of my body working well. Hope I can get enough $$ for consistent swimming. Planned to swim for two consecutive hours! but ended up chatting with the boys. We talked about relationship, friendship and careers. Nice evening I would say. Experiencing the sunset at the pool.

Anyways, just a random post. Let's see what else is coming up this week.

P/S: 4days left until my birthday. Weee~

0 comments: