Officially 18

~ Friday, October 30, 2009
30th of October. It's the date which I am always looking forward to when October comes every year. This year, I am officially 18. Throughout my 18years on Earth, I would like to thanks hell lots of people who have influenced me, who have taught me the ways of life, who have loved me, who have even hurt me. Without you all, I might have still been an immature little boy.

First of all, I would like to thank my parents. I won't be here if it weren't them *ahem*. They have been caring for me and loved me for every single second since I was born. Since young, my dad had been working from day to late night as a chef and hence, he had less time to spend with the family. However, to my surprise my mom told me that my dad was the one who did all the feeding and cleaning every time I cried in the midnight. I was so touched. I never knew until my mom told me. I'm blessed to have such dad on Earth and I'm touched thinking about it every time. As for my mom, an iron woman I would like to label her. She is the strongest mom I have ever seen. She has strong shoulders to bring up the family. She taught the three brothers the morality and she's always be by our sides when we need her. She's a good cook too besides my dad. And yeah, I'm feeling blessed for having 2 BIG CHEFS in my family. Years passed and I grew up, my mom and I are still as close since young but my father has turned into a strict dad. Maybe it is because of the pride, he keeps it that way. Although we don't talk much with each other, I can always feel his caring towards me. And so, I always feel encouraged of his words as he gained all my respect for him. He is an experienced dad who has seen lots of things and I have learned a lot from him. An 'I love you' couldn't pay my debts to them, and I promise I'll strive one day to make them proud.

Besides my parents, I have bunch of brothers and sisters in Christ who grew up with me. I'm feeling thankful for having the chance to go church since young and accepted Jesus Christ as my savior during Form2. Some of you might even know that I've baptized in June this year. It was the greatest gift that I have ever received, which is Jesus Christ. HE got humiliated, HE got tortured and HE got crucified to die for us, to cleanse our sins. Through the youth I've joined in church, I've learned to communicate with others rather than keeping myself inside. I learned to speak out my minds and learned to love everyone even if he/she is your enemy. Although it sounds hard, it's part of our learning on Earth.

I would like to thanks my friends who have walked into my life too! It was destined that we met, and we became friends. Without you all, my life wouldn't be so sparkly, full of excitement and happiness everyday. If I have ever done anything wrong or caused troubles to you, I am sorry. I deeply appreciate every single friend I am having. They're just like my partners and they make my life perfect. Once again, Thank You.

0 comments: