Reader from US?

~ Wednesday, October 28, 2009
As usual, I login to my blogger account following by nuffnang account. The analytic of today's visits appeared and what got me surprised was that it showed there's reader from United States and Singapore, yes UNITED STATES. Seeing readers from Singapore didn't surprise me as I know it'll always be my brother who's my loyal reader. Hehe.. Anyways, although it's just 1 or 2 readers from US but I'm feeling blessed already. It shows that my blog has gone across overseas.

For those who read my blog consistently, a BIG THANKS to YOU. You're the one who keeps the blog going on. I'll try my best to keep this blog alive and bring happiness into it, and of course to the readers. Once again, thank you.

Your sincerely,
Alan Su

2 comments:

Ordinary Human Being said...

theres a reader from united kingdom =/

Alan Su said...

Hey hey!! Thanks Stan!