My diet lunch

~ Thursday, October 29, 2009
This is my diet lunch I had today. I'm still wondering if it's really 'diet' or is it fattening instead. Anyways, just want to try out some new diet plan. Hope to get to my desire body shape.

Had MUET Speaking at shcool today. Well, it was quite fun I would say. It's like debating and you're running with time to come up with ideas. But it can be worst when you're blank in mind. It's look like I still need lots of improvement in my grammar and vocabulary.

Going to watch movie tonight. Hope it's JADI.


P/S: 1 more day to my birthday!

2 comments:

Lee Ah Wei said...

Four eggS for your diet lunch?? i heard that one week we can take around four but you take four in a day~ Hoho, i think you cant take this everyday...if not, your shape of body will be as round as egg..hehehe...

Alan Su said...

It's the protein that I need. Haha... But now I'm sticking to my own diet plan. Eating less