FuuuU~~

~ Friday, October 23, 2009
Hey guys. It's time to update! Yeah you heard me.

Alright, I'm actually still in the exam week but the difficult ones are done, which are Physics and Mathematics. The last two papers will be done on next Monday which is Chemistry and PA2. I would say the exam this time wasn't as hard as expected. The questions are quite direct forward and all you need is a little bit 'more' of understanding and apply the formula. For me, as I wasn't prepared well enough, I think the results can already be expected to pass the average. Just barely.

For these past few nights, I've been staying up late from 10p.m to 1 or 2 a.m. I found out that I'm able to understand more for what I am revising as compared to revising in the afternoon. It's not necessary that you have to use my method. If you have your own method of studying, stick to it. But if you haven't figured out your 'schedule', I suggest you to try studying at different time everyday for a duration of 1 month. You'll eventually see the results.

Plans after exam have been planned - swimming, visiting crocodile farm, jungle-trekking, sing karaoke and MORE! Can't wait for the days to come. And and... My BIRTHDAY is just around the corner! Mind to tell you that it's on 30th of October! Whoever is reading this, get prepared =P Alright, just kidding. Just wish to have gatherings with friends.

That's all for now. More will be coming up ASAP!

P/S: Mexican Food coming up next.

0 comments: